And property structures
Since its formation in 1988 Richmond has developed considerable expertise in administering offshore property holding structures which could involve either companies or limited partnerships. Structures administered by Richmond hold various types of UK commercial and residential properties ranging from single buy to let apartments to multi million pound apartment blocks and family homes and small retail units to large office blocks and other significant commercial property.
As part of our service we provide the following:
• Sourcing and negotiating the purchase of properties on behalf of our clients
• Sourcing competitive property finance to assist with the property purchase
• Arranging property insurance and independent insurance audits through an independent Insurance Broker with whom we have negotiated very favourable rates for our clients
• Dealing with all financial reporting requirements associated with the mortgage facility obtained on behalf of the purchasing entity
• Working closely with Estate Agents, Managing Agents, Solicitors, Accountants and where necessary VAT Agents to ensure all matters relating to the property are handled correctly and the appropriate returns are submitted on time
• We can also recommend Chartered Surveyors, Architects, Estate Agents and Structural Engineers if required by the Client.
Our in house accountancy company can be retained to deal with Non Resident Landlord Returns or we can work with the clients existing accountants/tax advisors to ensure the Returns are submitted on time.